Make a small test meter to test the component.
All of us who work in electronics use EVO meters! With this AVO (A = Ampear, V = Volt, O = Ohom) we can measure the current, voltage and resistances! Using EVO meter reshman i.e. ohm meter, any component or part of electric and electronics can be tested better. Now the EVO meter will not be needed for the component test! you create a component tester by own!
You have to collect some components!
1. Replacement of 390 ohms whose color code is orange white brown gold! It will be 1/4 or 1/2 watt!
2. 5mm size LED bulb of a red color!
3. Small 9-volt Alkaline batteries with clips! That is, the 9-volt battery is inside the AVO meter!
4. Red Black with its two red black color clips, with which to connect to the component!
5. A PCB or thick paper on which you set these components! Now the connection of the picture below!
Note a little:
1. How Resistance Measures:
* If the measurement of resistance from 0 to 1 kilohoham LEDs will burn well.
* If the measurement of resistance from 1 to 10 kilowahm is ignited, LED will light up.
* LEDs do not burn when measuring more than 10 kilograms.
2. How to Calculate Variable Resistance:
* The LED will burn if the last two tracks hold red black clips, but it will depend on the quality of the resistor. If the first and the last one hold the truck, the LED will burn and according to the adjustment the light will be less. However, it must be between 0 to 10 kilooham’s resistances. LED will not burn if it is above 10 kilohom.
3. How to measure diodes:
* LED lights in cathode black and anodized LEDs. If the LED does not glaze over.
4. How to Measure Zener Diode:
* LED lights in cathode black and anodised LEDs. LED light shades counterclockwise. But the value of the diode should be below 7 volt.
* If the LED above the 7 volts, the LED will not burn when the black cathode is black and the black clips on the anode.
5. How to measure LED and Lamp:
* Two LEDs shine on LED. If there is no LED in the counter, it will not burn.
* LED lights only if the lamp is there.
6. How to transistors measure:
* In case of NPN transistor, LEDs do not stick in the collector and the emitter as the clip does not burn. In the case of the base and collector, LEDs on the base and the black clip in the collector will burn the LED. If the LED does not glaze over. In the case of the base and the emitter, LEDs on the base and the black strips of the emit will burn. If the LED does not glaze over.
* In case of PNP transistor, LEDs do not stick to the clip as well as collectors and emitters. In the case of the base and collector, the black in the base and the red clips on the LED will burn the LED. If the LED does not glaze over. In the case of the base and the emitter, the LED in the black at the base and the red clip in the emit will burn. If the LED does not glaze over.
7. How the capacitor should measure:
* Under 1 Micro Farad, the LED will not burn. But there is a connection broken, LED will not burn
* At 1 Micro Farad, the red clips (+) in the polarist capacitor and the black clip (-) will flash the LED once it gets first. Reverse and hold it again and then once LED will flush.
* LED will flush once more for more than 100 micro faradays.
8. How to measure Photo Resistance or LDR:
* LED lights when lighting in LDR. LEDs do not burn in the dark.
9. How to measure switches:
* LED captures the two LEDs. LED will not burn when the clip is off two.
10. LED loudness for loud speaker, inductors, relay coil and cable.
For more information, add me with rubelttc from Facebook, Nimbaz and Yahoo.
Everyone will be good.